Facebook might be a platform that you’ve decided to focus on when it comes to finding and connecting with potential clients for your virtual assistant business.
But there’s a lot to learn when it comes to marketing on Facebook, especially when it comes to Facebook ads.
In this video, marketing consultant Tamara Baranova answers questions about this topic posed to her by the New VA Advice community.
Here’s what she covers:
- Do you need a big budget to do FB ads?
- What type of ads should you post if you’re a VA looking for clients on Facebook?
- How do you effectively target audiences?
- What’s the typical ROI for Facebook ads? Will they pay for them self in new business?
- What is the best form of pitching in Facebook groups?
Watch the video here:
Tamara really broke things down in the video and explained it all so well. I definitely learned from her!
If you’d love to hear about this topic more in depth, join Tamara for her session at VA Virtuosos Seminars (VAVS) this April 2018. If you’re watching this after her live VAVS session, you can grab ALL of the recordings and session notes here!