Looking for a place to be held accountable and get support while setting up your virtual assistant business?
Wish you had a place to ask questions, so you don’t stay stuck and overwhelmed?
Need a place where you can check in so that your progress doesn’t stall?
Then join us in the Startup Mastermind!
This is a monthly recurring program where we’ll support you and hold you accountable as you work on setting up and building the foundation of your VA business.
Who is the Startup Mastermind for?
This is for you if you’re still in the foundational phase of your business, working on things like deciding on your services, target market, client intake process and rates.
If you’re working on courses and self-study programs that don’t include support or mentoring, you can use this group to check in and keep you on track.
In this group, we will:
- Offer you check-ins and accountability
- Get your questions answered so that you can move forward
- Gather and give advice on resources you need as you set up your business
- We have twice monthly live calls (two calls per month) where you can get your questions answered and get feedback on your marketing plan. As of now, the calls will be weeknights at 9:00 PM EST.
- From time to time, we’ll have master classes during our calls where you can learn some foundational basics.
- The calls will be recorded and you’ll have access to them as well as other resources on a private members page.
- There will be a private Facebook group where you can get accountability and help with myself and your peers.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s get you moving and make your VA business happen!