I’m answering another popular inbox question today via video.
Question: Where do I find clients?
Watch this short video to find the answers:
Video Reference Notes
First tip! You must determine your services and target market before taking these steps.
Online Ways to Find Clients:
- Your website
- Blog & share it
- Social media channels
- Online groups and forums
- Set up Google Alerts
- Email- create your list & offer a freebie
- Respond to RFPs and get listed in VA directories:
Offline Ways to Find Clients:
- Tell everyone you know online and offline about your new business venture.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Meetup groups
- Check newspapers for local business fairs and expos
- Become a member of your local BNI group or other networking group
Want more tips like these and more details about how to take action on them? Check out the Marketing Your Business Online ebook.