I’m just like you—always busy with a million things going on. I have a pre-school aged little one that I’m raising, a husband with a dangerous job that I worry about, a bulldog to care for, a household to keep intact and volunteer commitments. Oh yeah, and I run two online businesses.
I know how different it is when you work from home for yourself. There are no co-workers, no water cooler. You may have some great friends in your offline world, but they don’t really understand what you do. You might share things about your business with your friends or spouse, and even though they are supportive, they’re not sure how to offer you any advice.
So how do I actually get my work done, run my businesses and keep moving forward? I get the help and support that I need. I connect with like-minded entrepreneurs who “get” it. I’m involved with two mastermind groups.
What does it mean to be part of a mastermind group? It means that you will be part of a community where you give and receive support, encouragement, peer brainstorming, accountability and collaboration. I wanted to share with you the two places where I receive the most behind-the-scenes help and inspiration that keep me going.
Resource #1: Solo Masterminds
The first is Solo Masterminds. This group is run by Kelly McCausey who has built a thriving internet business doing what she loves: writing, creating, coaching and encouraging others.
Here are some reasons to join me there:
- Enjoy total access to a powerful set of learning tools designed to help you establish your authority
- Tap into a powerful collective of solopreneurs who have built successful businesses from scratch
- Get feedback about your business, find joint venture partners, never feel alone again
- Hold onto your membership for 12 months and enjoy lifetime access after that
Click this link to get started there today: newvaadvice.com/solomasterminds
Resource #2: Moms Making Money Online Private Facebook Group
This is no ordinary Facebook group! It actually comes with a whole course to help you get started with your business online. It was created by Tracy Roberts who is a professional mom blogger and affiliate manager. Using her skills, Tracy has been able to leverage opportunities and make more money while being a work-at-home mom.
In this course and private group, you will:
- Discover and understand your work at home personality
- Uncover and get excited about how your natural gifts & abilities affect your business success.
- Figure out how to use your existing work history & existing skills to your best advantage.
- Evaluate your financial needs so you can better plan how to reach your financial goals.
- The many ways to make money working from home online.
- Plus, some of the best support I’ve received in a Facebook group in a long time!
Click this link to get started there today: newvaadvice.com/momsmakingmoneyonline
So there you have it. These are the two ways that I stay sane and productive in my business life. What about you? Please share your strategies or questions in the comments section below.