Going from an employee mindset to an entrepreneurial mindset is important for virtual assistant business owners. But sometimes it can be hard!
Join us as I host Yolanda Crowley where she shares her insights on how to think like a true business owner in order to increase the success of your VA business.
In this video, we talk about things like:
- Key mindset shifts for business success
- Ways to present yourself as a true business owner to clients
- YOU are the boss of your business, not your client
- Boundaries = respect. And creating a contract to back that up
- The importance of your online presence
Click here to watch now:
Did you enjoy this segment?
Get more in depth with Yolanda and her insightful mindset shifts by watching her live in this season’s VA Virtuosos Seminars (VAVS).
This awesome online summit is held from October 16th to 20th, 2017.
With 20 speakers (myself included!) you’ll be sure to learn things to help propel your business forward, while networking with other VAs. It’s always so much fun—and it’s affordable!
Grab your seat here:
Disclaimer: This article includes my affiliate links. When you purchase through my link, I make a commission on the sale.