Pinterest is a hot social media platform, and your potential clients want to be on it to reach their audience and market to them. These potential clients are looking for capable service providers to handle the whole process for them, and they’re happy to pay for this service. Could YOU be that service provider?
Learn from experts Kristin Larsen and Gina Horkey what it takes to become a Pinterest VA in this video Q&A session. I asked them all of your burning questions!
Here’s what they answer in the video:
- What exactly does a Pinterest VA do?
- What prior experience do I need?
- What do I need to learn?
- Can I provide this service from any country?
- How do you find clients who need a Pinterest VA?
- What do I pin about if I’m looking for clients to work with me as a Pinterest VA?
- What’s the income potential of being a Pinterest VA?
- How do you handle changes and updates to Pinterest in your course?
Disclaimer: The video and this blog post contain my affiliate links. I make a commission from purchases. I only recommend products and resources that I trust.
Watch the video here, and I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my YT channel:
If you’re ready to get started and learn all you need to know in order to be a Pinterest VA, then check out the course now:
They also offer a free Pinterest Prep Workbook so that you can start practicing your Pinterest skills right away. The workbook includes a tutorial and 7 tips on how to create the perfect pin.