This article is one in a series called Cool Tools. I will share sites, software, plugins and gadgets that save me time, money or somehow help to streamline my business in an effort to help you do the same.
Dropbox is an in-the-cloud service that allows you to store and share files and photos. Dropbox starts you off with 2GB of free space. Invite friends to join and you’ll both receive 500MB of space!
Here are five reasons why it’s so cool:
1. Dropbox makes sharing files with clients easy and safe. Your clients can only see what you put in the folders that you share with them.
2. You can access your files in Dropbox anywhere on any computer. It is Mac and PC friendly. There’s even a mobile app!
3. You won’t have to email yourself files just to have them stored on more than one computer. Just put the file in a Dropbox folder.
4. If your computer dies (that would be sad) you can still access your Dropbox files from another computer or go to the Dropbox website.
5. Did you know you could use Dropbox as a backup system? You can sync it to back up certain files on your computer–even your WordPress site!
There you have it. Sounds pretty awesome, doesn’t it? What are you waiting for? Join me and click here to sign up for Dropbox today!