Today I’m answering the following reader question in a video post:
“How do I keep things on track and keep the ball rolling instead of feeling like I’m chasing after the ball?”
Check out the video here for my answers:
Notes and links from the video:
- Know your why
- Set goals for personal and business life
- Create a plan based on those goals/priorities
- Write it all out—brain dump, list, etc.
- Use the time block method
- Add each item to your schedule
- Actually do the task when it comes up on your calendar
- Treat appointments for yourself and your biz just as you would a client or doctor’s appt.
- Use systems to make things easier and faster for yourself
- Use online tools and software to save you time
- Customer management/project management systems like Basecamp, Podio, TeamworkPM, Asana.
- Use Freshbooks for invoicing and tracking expenses so everything is all in one place.
Ready to kick things up a notch and get a step-by-step guide on how to plan your business and reach your goals? Check out the Ultimate VA Business Planning Blueprint.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Please leave a comment below.