I get it, I do. I was there! You find out about this awesome thing called the virtual assistant industry and you just know it’s right for you, too. You have fabulous skills from your offline job and you really want to make the transition to working at home and being your own boss.
So, you jump online and start researching. That’s when it happens…
The overwhelm sets in. There’s so much information out there! There’s so much to learn and do! Where do you start? I remember finding myself in that place. I don’t want you to feel that way, too, so I asked some really cool chicks who have been there, done that if they could share some of their expert wisdom about getting started online.
Guess what? They all said yes! Like me, they really want to give back to the VA community and pay it forward. We got together and created the VA Business Starter Summit!
This is a three-day telesummit where we’ll cover topics on the most frequently asked questions that hit my inbox from new and would-be virtual assistants just like you.
Here are some things you’ll learn at the VA Business Starter Summit:
Deciding on your services
- How to get paid for providing services that you love
- What services clients want to hire you for
- How to package what you offer
Configuring your rates
- How to charge what you’re worth
- A step-by-step way to create the rates that are right for you
- The important piece that most virtual assistants forget when setting their rates
Selling your services on your website
- An important item to have on your website to get clients coming to you
- The language needed to attract customers
- How to describe what you do so that clients jump at the chance to work with you
That’s just a little overview. Here’s where you can get all the details:
I don’t want you to feel overwhelmed anymore. I want you to confidently take some steps to get your virtual assistant business started and start living the life you want!