Have you ever considered going from solo virtual assistant to building and managing a successful team of VAs? If so, the thought is probably exciting and overwhelming at the same time. There’s much to consider before you get started.
Lisa Kolb, Nanette Thelemaque and Tammy Durden make up the panel at VA to VA Mastermind. I hosted a free Q&A webinar with these team building experts to talk about what it takes to create and run a successful team, and how their new course can help you learn what you need to know to do this in your own business—and be successful at it.
Here are some of the questions answered in the webinar:
- What exactly does it mean to build and manage a team of VAS?
- How do you know if you’re ready to move to this type of business model or if it’s right for you?
- What are some things that one should consider before building a team?
- What about business insurance and taxes when you have a team?
- How does your course help someone start and build a successful team?
Watch the full webinar here:
Ready to get started and create your successful team today?
In the course, you’ll learn:
- When it’s time to start building your team
- How to build your team
- Project management of your team
- How to market your new VA team business
You’ll also receive:
- Templates for contracts and agreements
- A course workbook
- Q&A sessions to keep you moving forward
- Tons of other resources
Sign up now to start increasing your revenue and building your dream team today!